ALL FOUR SEASONS
Click below to learn about:
Not All Seats are Created Equal:
There’s always a compromise when you set out to build a 20′ van that can seat & sleep 4. The Stowaway seat by Grit, is the best of both worlds. It’s a comfortable seat for 2 when traveling & when no-one is sitting in it, you can fold it up & out of the way. This simple feature, improves/provides:
- Giant Kitchen space
- Huge shower
- Plenty of Bathroom space
- Large flex space
- Or my favorite: I have room for 4 people to stand up in the middle of the warm van, getting in/out of our snow gear.
Once we looked at all the enhancements we gained from having a seat that simply folds up & out of the way, it became obvious, it wasn’t a compromise. We often hear people say, they’re shocked by how much usable space our van has, and how the pictures online didn’t do it justice.
Sleeping 4 people in a van comfortably is no simple feat. However our high roof van with a penthouse pop-top sleeping area makes it possible. It’s like having a 2 bedroom van at bed time.
A Good Night Sleep:
There’s more than one way to sleep 4 people in a van (we’ve tried many of them). But, there’s nothing quite like the Grit sleep 4 layout.
- Queen size bed
- Pop-top sleeping area
- Optional front seat mattress
Whether you’re sleeping a family of 4 or doing a road trip with 3-4 adults… you can reliably count on a comfortable night sleep for everyone.
Separate Sleep Areas:
- We’re not all breathing the same air (we include a vent fan in the pop top).
- We’re not disturbing everyone to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- My friends (who I’d rather not share a bed with) can all sleep in separate areas/beds.
True Four Season requires both proper insulation & state of the art HVAC systems.
Our 3-Layer Insulation:
- Sound Deadening
- Radiant Heat Break
- Comfort Insulation (anti-microbial insulative value with a fabric backer to help hold it in place, in a vibrating vehicle.)
HVAC: Heating & Cooling Systems.
- 2in1 Air & Water heater (Our state of the art hydronic heating system runs off the gas tank. Using minimal electric & no extra fuel source). Providing over 17,000 BTU’s of heat.
- Air Conditioner: Undermounted & DC efficiency. Providing over 13,500 BTU’s of cooling.
The systems we use are state of the art & when matched with our GO Farther Power System, provide real world heating & cooling, throughout the whole van.
Our Furry Family Members (or Pets):
Many people love that we include 2 air conditioning ducts at the floor level. Which is perfect for when our furry friends need to stay in the vehicle.